This is the landing page for the Provisioning Team for consolidating documentation, meeting agendas/notes, etc.
Team Members: RobC (convener), TomZ, KeithH, Lucas Rockwell
Conference Call Info:
Fridays, 4:00 - 5:00 PM (Eastern Time)
To join the call:
+1-734-615-7474 PREFERRED (from any phone where Long Distance calling has no add'l cost over local or 800 calling, e.g., cell phones or callers with fixed price LD plans)
+1-866-411-0013 (US/Canada Only and only if above 734- number costs user more than 800/866 calls; this number costs Internet2 substantially more than above 734 number and should be avoided if possible)
Access code: 0186330#
Rough Agenda, OSIdM4HE-Provisioning call, 4pm - 5pm (ET) Friday, 8/12/2011
- Agenda Bash
- Goals for our first month
- Scope definition – what does this part of the effort entail? What does it not entail? Do we incorporate or ignore the "presentation" space?
- Gap definition and prioritization – where are the gaps in this space in the OS world? In OS + commercial spaces? What part(s) of the gap are important?
- Provisioning strategy recommendation for OSIdM4HE
- Do we need a separate mailing list?
- Are we the right people? Do we need more?
- Shall we do weekly concalls, at least for a month?
- Do we need a separate wiki page?
- AIs for the next call