SOAP web services were removed in Grouper 5.0.0+. If you still need the functionality, you can add it back using the instructions below. However note that this is not recommended especially since the dependencies that are added back have known vulnerabilities. And while this should work for the initial Grouper v5 release, it will likely stop working at some point. Also, be sure to test especially if you're using Rampart authentication.
- Download grouper-legacy-soap.tar.gz
- Enable SOAP using one of the following methods.
- In grouper.hibernate.properties, set grouper.is.ws.soap = true
- Or set env var GROUPER_WS_SOAP='true'
- Extract the tarball into the container in /opt/grouper/grouperWebapp/WEB-INF. For example, you can add the following to a custom Dockerfile.