NET+ Splunk Community Call
- Intro – call is recorded
- Please rename yourself in Zoom to include your campus name.
- Introduction to the call, announcements, reminder the call is being recorded, etc
- Registration, awareness, emails, etc – how did that work?
- Agenda bash / round table of issues of submitted questions
- Managing getting log data into Splunk with Cribl or other tools
- Using Splunk in CMMC/research environments in AWS.
- Campus plans for 2021 for your Splunk deployments
- Your item here
- Open discussion
- Any feedback on the NET+ Splunk program
- Next call is October 20th, 2021 at 3pm ET
Auto-generate transcript from Zoom:
Recording for UCLA Health AWS with Splunk mention:
Community Voices: The UCLA Health Sciences HIPAA-Compliant Cloud Journey for Academic Research, July 30 – using Splunk in AWS
Current free training from Splunk: https://events.splunk.com/public-sector-virtual-workshop-series