Goal #1: Program improvements
Continue to enhance the value of the NET+ AWS program.
- Deliverable: Update AWS Enterprise Customer Agreement to include Statements of Work from AWS Partner providers.
- Deliverable: Update Business Associates Agreement to include full list of available HIPAA Eligible Services.
- Deliverable: Evaluate purchasing Reserve Instances and Savings Plan for program as a whole to further drive down 'automatic' program discounts for subscribing institutions.
Goal #2: Ecosystem
Develop additional ways to consume ecosystem services for NET+ AWS. These include additional cost management functionality, training services, security products, and commonly used, ready to deploy research tooling.
- Deliverable: Complete CloudCheckr Premium Service Evaluation and launch availability for all NET+ AWS subscribers.
- Deliverable: Explore deploying an AWS Private Marketplace for Research solutions.
- Deliverable: Create an over-the-top IaaS tooling working group, seeded from the experience for the NET+ AWS advisory board and subscribers.
Goal #3: Community
Build out community resources for NET+ AWS subscribers.
- Deliverable: Create a quarterly newsletter for campus subscriber Leads and Technical contacts.
- Deliverable: Create at least three webinars highlighting how subscribers are using NET+ AWS for the Cloud Online webinar series.