Welcome to the NET+ Code42 wiki.
Many Internet2 member institutions take advantage of this service offering. If your institution is one of them then this wiki will provide details on how to make the most of your participation of the programming and interact with peers across Internet2 member institutions.
This program is open to all Internet2 higher education, affiliate and federal affiliate members. If you are looking details on how to join the program, add licenses as an existing participant or move to the latest version of the NET+ Code42 Customer Agreement (April 2019), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Documentation and Resources
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template® (VPAT) - please email email@example.com
Contract and Pricing:
- NET+ Customer Agreement - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Participate in our Online Community (Participants Only):
Institutions participating in the NET+ Code42 program may take advantage of our email discussion list, receive our program newsletter and participate in other activities and events by joining our NET+ Code42 email distribution list. Please contact email@example.com to be added.
Join the Code42 Community Forum (Open to all Code42 Customers):
Collaborate on Community Resources (Participants Only):
Speaking of community, did you know about the NET+ Code42 Community Folder? This was created specifically for YOU, members of the NET+ community to collaborate with each other. Follow the link above to request access using your .edu email account.
Key Program Updates
Subscribers may review our mailing list archives for monthly updates on the program and the Code42 product.
The NET+ Code42 Service Advisory Board has developed a set of draft goals for the NET+ Code42 program for 2020. These goals are available for subscriber comment through January 10, 2020. You may add comments by logging into the Internet2 Collaboration Platform with your InCommon credentials.
NET+ Code42 Service Advisory Board (SAB) Membership
- Eric Grenier, Yale University
- Everette Allen, North Carolina State University
- Linda Holsclaw, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Oliver Hollocher-Small, Swarthmore College
- Robert Talda, Cornell University, SAB Chair
- Thomas Francais, Princeton University
- Phillip Redfern, University of Nebraska
- Phillip Immordino, Princeton University
- Sean O'Brien, Internet2, Staff Liaison
- Traci Leduc, Code42, Staff Liaison
To Contact the Service Advisory Board
- Internet2 NET+ Service Management firstname.lastname@example.org
- Code42 EDU Sales Team email@example.com
- Internet2 Program Manager: Sean O'Brien firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Feedback or Submit a Feature Request:
The NET+ Code42 program is managed by an Internet2 program manager with the support of the NET+ Code42 Service Advisory Board.
The NET+ Code42 Service Advisory Board reviews and priorities community feature requests on a quarterly basis and submits them to Code42 product leadership. Feature requests may be submitted using this form.
- No labels