The COmanage UI should be built entirely on the COmanage APIs, switching to a single page application delivery model, rather than continue with the MVC-oriented approach.
- Certain parts of COmanage could benefit from "smarter" client page delivery.
- Lightbox / edit in place
- Enrollment flows (currently several seconds between each step)
- Group management
- Filtering search results
- New notification available
- Strict requirement of business logic to be "packaged" correctly behind APIs will result in better code discipline.
- A large amount of work for potentially very little gain. There is not a current global problem that needs a global solution.