Welcome to the I.T. Architects in Academia (ITANA) wiki.
Enterprise Architecture in Higher Education Survey is now open
ITANA is running its survey on the practice of EA in higher education. You can see a list of the questions by downloading the pdf: EA in HE Survey 2010.pdf. The survey is open and can be filled out here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ea_in_he_2010
Enterprise Architecture Framework Study is starting
Work has begun on a survey of EA frameworks in higher education institutions. There is now an EA Frameworks, Tools and Repositories 2010 page on the wiki. Watch the conference call agendas to learn how you can get involved.
Enterprise Workflow - working groups on-going
There is now an Enterprise Workflow page on the wiki.
Enterprise Workflow has come to the top of the agenda. ITANA will be talking about future action items in the upcoming conference call. See Conference Calls to see what is on the next call's agenda.
ITANA is a professional organization of I.T. Architects (Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure Architects et al) who work in higher education. This group is focused on:
- professional development
- tools and tricks of the trade
- forming working groups on topics of interest
- producing common frameworks, diagrams, whitepapers
- increasing the understanding about the role of architects in the enterprise and
- providing support and outreach
You can see our charter here:ITANA Charter. For more information about how to join ITANA, see our document here: How To Join ITANA. IMPORTANT: Please Join the Educause CG to take part in the email discussions and to get the news and hear about upcoming events.
For editing access to this wiki space, see the Spaces Instructions
Next Conference Call:
NOTE: CORRECTED URL! Remember to join the Adobe Connect Session too: http://internet2.acrobat.com/apollo
Agenda under Conference Calls
Face2Face 2010 Planning
See Face2Face 2010 Planning notes for details
Enterprise Workflow - working groups forming.
See the announcement at the ITANA.org web site
Conference Call and Meeting Information
Agenda under Conference Calls
h7. Minutes from previous calls
Screen2Screens are longer webinars. They include presentations and discussion sessions. Archives of the sessions and slides for Screen2Screens are posted on the Screen2Screen page.
- Business Process Management
- Kuali Workflow
- Kuali on Campus
- Enterprise Authorization
There is an ITANA sub-group working on a questionnaire regarding a Face2Face meeting for 2010. To see the sub-group's work, check out their page Face2Face 2010 Planning notes.
Next Face 2 Face: EDUCAUSE 2008 - Look for the ITANA Discussion Group on Thursday afternoon
Past Face 2 Face Meetings:
- Face2Face 2008 - Thanks for great meeting. Agenda and notes are posted here: Face2Face 2008
- EDUCAUSE 2007 - October in Seattle. Note: we now have a date and time for our meeting: October, 25 2007 4:55PM to 6:10PM
- Face-to-face meeting at Columbia University in New York, NY on May 22nd, 2007.
- Face2Face 2019 New2EA - Itana: Re/Launching Your Enterprise Architecture Practice
- Face2Face 2017 - Digital Transformation
- Itana Fall Face2Face 2016 - Agenda
- Spring Face2Face 2016 Overview and Logistics
- Spring Face2Face 2015
- Face2Face Fall 2015
- Face2Face 2014
- Face2Face 2013
- Face2Face 2012
- ITANA (un)Conference 2012
- ITANA Discussion Session 2012
- Face2Face 2011
- EDUCAUSE 2010
- EDUCAUSE 2009
- Face2Face 2008
- EDUCAUSE 2007
- Spring 2007 Face2Face
- Face2Face Logistics
- Face2Face Travel Issues
- Face2Face Archive
- Face2Face 2018 - Evaluating and Maturing Your Enterprise Architecture Practice
Latest News and Changes
Could not access the content at the URL because it is not from an allowed source.
You may contact your site administrator and request that this URL be added to the list of allowed sources.