- Accepts one attribute def name to delete...
- Documentation: SOAP (click on attributeDefNameDeleteLite), REST (click on attributeDefNameDeleteLite)
- For REST, the request can put data in query string (in URL or request body)
- REST request (colon is escaped to %3A): GET DELETE /grouper-ws/servicesRest/v2_1_000/attributeDefNames
- Note: if passing data in request body e.g. actAs, use a POST
- (see documentation above for details): Request object, response object
- Response codes
- Samples (all files with "Lite" in them, click on "download" to see file)