A lot of what was covered the 1st couple of days of this CAMP was very important.
- start off with use cases.
- Use natural language as much as possible
- Identify the main components of the authorization system
- What are resources, grantor, grantee, etc ?
- Next portion is modeling those relationships
- Separation of relationships between grantees and the resources themselves
- Don't know if we can use a strict hierarchical model, but can use a mostly hierarchical model
We want to assign permissions to network ports and VLANS. So a user can only modify a port if it's on a VLAN they have permission to.