The ITANA Steering Committee, formed in 2014, coordinates ITANA activities and carries out ITANA Governance.
Please contact us with your comments and suggestions! We're at:
- itana-steering at listserv dot educause dot edu
Activities and Role of the Steering Committee
The Steering committee supports the Chair and helps drive the mission of Itana by:
- Building out the content for the upcoming Itana sessions including bi-weekly calls, Screen2Screen sessions, and Face2Face to meetings
- Communicating to the members through various channels including the wiki, email lists, publications, calls, and conferences.
- Supporting the Chair by filling in when the Chair is unavailable.
- Represent Itana at various events
See the current Itana Charter for the full list of duties: Itana Charter
The members of our Steering Committee are:
- J.J. Du Chateau, UW-Madison
- Chris Eagle, University of Michigan
- Susan Grajek, EDUCAUSE
- Louis King, Yale University (Vice Chair)
- Piet Niederhausen, University of Washington (Secretary)
- Jim Phelps, University of Washington (Chair)
- Betsy Reinitz, EDUCAUSE
- Beth Schaefer, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (CG Lead, Outreach)
The Steering Committee meets monthly. Meetings are listed on the ITANA Calendar.
Minutes of past meetings are available here:
The Honorary Fellows of Itana retain their full membership in Itana and are recognized for their contributions and outstanding work on behalf of Itana. The Steering Committee and Chair appreciate their dedication and are proud to call them friends and fellows Itana members.
The following members previously served on the Itana Steering Committee. They contributed to strategic direction and day-to-day activities and they helped to drive the mission of Itana. The Chair and Steering Committee are grateful to the following for their contribution of time and energy.