- The Performance WG will meet at Joint Techs on Monday, July 20 from 3:30 - 4:50 p.m.
- There are three 4-hour tutorials on Sunday afternoon July 19. These are at no extra charge to Joint Techs attendees.
- BGP Tutorial - Matt Davy/John Graham
- Mini Network Performance Tutorial - Rich Carlson
- VEPA Tutorial (Virtual Ethernet Port Aggretation) - Paul Congdon
Joe St. Sauver noted that there is an interest in IPV6 measurement data. Joe proposed that Internet2 should begin to collect and make available IPv6 netflow data for research and analysis much in the same way it currently makes anonymized IPv4 flow data available. An anonymization policy for IPv6 data is required.
\[AI\] Joe will send a summary of the IPV6 measurement data topic to the Performance WG, the IPV6 WG and SALSA, including his recommendations. (DONE) Wiki Markup \[AI\] Carla will put the IPV6 measurement data topic on the agenda for the Performance WG at Joint Techs. Wiki Markup
Working Group Charter
Everyone is encouraged to review the proposed Performance WG charter.
\[AI\] Carla will send link out to the group for the charter. (DONE) Wiki Markup
Sent comments/suggestions for the charter to Carla. The goal is to present the charter to the Network Technical Advisory Committee (NTAC) before Joint Techs.
Next meeting will be at Joint Techs in Indianapolis on Monday, July 20 from 3:30 - 4:50 p.m.
Phone dial-in will not be available due to the high cost at this venue.