InCommon Operations will take the following actions:
Create a new self-signed signing certificate set to expire on December 18, on December 18, 2037: \ [*DONE*\] Wiki Markup On December 18, Wiki Markup
- On December 18, 2013, deploy three new [metadata aggregates|InCFederation: Metadata Aggregates]: \ [*DONE*\]
- A new production metadata aggregate that uses the new self-signed certificate and a SHA-2 digest algorithm (specifically, SHA-256):
- A new fallback metadata aggregate that uses the new self-signed certificate and the SHA-1 digest algorithm (like we do now):
- A new preview metadata aggregate that is aliased to the production metadata aggregate:
Advise all deployments to migrate to one of the new metadata aggregates ASAP but *no later than March 29, 2014*. \[*DONE*\] Wiki Markup Create discussion list [than March 29, 2014. [DONE] Wiki Markup
- Create discussion list email@example.com|https://lists. incommon.org/sympa/info/metadata-support]. \ [*DONE*\]
Replace the current metadata aggregate with a redirect to the _fallback metadata aggregate_ on March 29, on March 29, 2014. \ [*DONE*\] Wiki Markup
- Retire the following resources on March 29, 2014:
<span class="nolink">httpxml</span> \ [*DONE*\] Wiki Markup
- Sync the fallback metadata aggregate with the production metadata aggregate on June 30, 2014.
Remove the redirect to the _fallback metadata aggregate_ on \[*date TBD*\[DONE] Wiki Markup
- Remove the redirect to the fallback metadata aggregate on [date TBD].
If you have questions or problems regarding this transition, please post them to firstname.lastname@example.org.