2. Attribute ecosystem development: Attribute Registries, Bundles and Application Categories
On these pages we will often group applications into application categories. It will sometimes be useful to group attributes into various attribute bundles based on their common applicability to a set of use cases. A given attribute bundle may be associated with a particular application category when the attributes in that bundle are generally required or useful for the operation of applications in that category.
- A Attribute Ecosystem slides (working draft)
- A first-cut, extremely rough and rudimentary browsable Multi-Schema Attribute Registry is under development as part of this project. The information is also available in the form of a spreadsheet and a Protégé ontology project.
- LoA Profile Registry
- Rutgers Identity Attribute Registry (PDF)
- Accessibility Support
- R&S Category Bundle from InCommon
- SWAMID Entity Categories
- The Entity Category Attribute Specification (draft-macedir-entity-attribute)
- UK Privacy Notices Code of Conduct
- Economic Tussles in Federated Identity Management: Susan Landau and Tyler Moore
- Attribute Ecosystem slides (working draft) Attribute Design Considerations I-D
- FTC COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Rule) Updates
- Multifactor Authentication References