- Reading Notes on Helen Nissenbaum's _Privacy in Context: Technology, Policy, and the Integrity of Social Life
Class diagram for digital resources and attributes relevant to a subject's accessibility preferences
(click thumbnail image to enlarge)
"An example of how a variety of attributes can be provided to a replying party for proper presentation of a web site to an identity having specialized access needs."
credits: Access for all abstract model from ISO/IEC 24751-1
Use Case Library
- User Experience
Meetings, Workshops, and Conferences of Interest
- Internet Identity Workshop (IIW) - 23-25 October 2012, Mountan View CA
- IDESG Plenary Meeting - 29-30 October 2012, Washington D.C.
- UK Privacy Notices (pdf 1 MB)
- Economic Tussles in Federated Identity Management: Susan Landau and Tyler Moore