- Context: The type of object this Identifier Assignment will apply to.
- CO Group: As of Registry v4.1.0, Identifier Assignments can be restricted to members of a specified CO Group. CO People who are not members of this CO Group will not have an Identifier generated using this Identifier Assignment. (Only applies to CO Person context.)
- Type: The type you wish to be populated in cm_identifiers:type. Note that Extended Types are available for Identifiers.
- Email Type: If you select a type of "Mail" (ie: email), this field will become active. If you select an email type, then cm_email_addresses will be populated instead of cm_identifiers. (Does not apply to CO Group context.)
- Login: In general, CO Person identifiers are not used to log in to COmanage services (Organizational Identities are), so this should generally be left unchecked. (Only applies to CO Person context.)
- Algorithm: See Specifying Identifier Formats, below.
- Format: See Specifying Identifier Formats, below. If no format is specified, identifiers will simply be assigned as an integer, eg
- Permitted Characters: See Specifying Identifier Formats, below.
- Minimum: For Random identifiers, the minimum value that may be assigned. For Sequential identifiers, the first value to be assigned.
- Maximum: For Random identifiers, the maximum value that may be assigned. Currently, the maximum may not exceed the value returned by PHP's
mt_getrandmax()function, which is likely 2,147,483,647.