This page provides the background and documents for the Community Review of the v1.2 release candidates of the Identity Assurance Assessment Framework and Identity Assurance Profiles.
The comment period is now closed. Questions can be directed to the email@example.com list or
to awest AT internet2.edu.
- Identity Assurance Assessment Framework: v1.2 Release Candidate
- Identity Assurance Profiles Release Candidate v1.2 Release Candidate
- Representation of Conformance: Example
Information on Changes and How to Comment
- Community Announcement
- What's new in v1.2? Check out the InCommon Assurance 1.2 Review Guide
- FAQ on 1.2 Release Candidate including how to comment on the drafts.
- Assurance List Archive for past comments
- Community Comments not available on the Assurance List Archive
Monday April 16
Release Candidates available for Review
Wednesday April 18
Discussion on IAAF audit changes
Thursday April 19
Open call on release candidates
Wednesday May 2
Community Assurance Call: Discussions on feedback
Monday May 7
Open Comment period closes
Revise specification; discuss new items with ICAM.
Final Documents available.