*Carryover Action Items*
AI (All interested) in the higher-ed peer group, contact Chris Eagle.
AI (All) Think about topics for potential Educause session(s).
- New to Higher Education Peer-Group
- First Google+ Hangout Tue 13-March 11:00 AM EST
- every 4 weeks, coincident with the ITANA call weeks
- 1st topic: collaborative approach v. directive approach
- all are welcome, even if not new to higher ed
- must have Google+ account, and add Chris, Jim and ITANA pages to your circles
- can join audio only if you don't have a camera
- instructions will go out to the list in advance
- SOA WG Survey Go-live
- questions are on the wiki: https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/itana/Questionnaire+for+institutions
- testing with a few institutions initially
- CoRA Model (http://www.coramodel.com)
This looks to be an attractive framework, and easy to communicate to others...
- Perhaps this could be used in conjunction with the SOA survey.
– Future Call Agenda Items:
- Does a heavy-weight EA Tool add enough value to outweigh the price and heaviness of the tool itself? Can we find a case-study or two?
- Rolling out a new SIS
- Why would you use an EA tool? What are the goals of making artifacts? What is the purpose of these artifacts?
- Defining and promoting the architecture brand (suggested by Scott F.)
- OpenStack.org - Open Cloud Platform - UC Berkeley and UW-Madison
Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/groups/.