Child pages
  • 9-2-11 Meeting Agenda and Notes

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migration of unmigrated content due to installation of a new plugin

...

  • Steve will continue to work on adding affiliate requirements to the enrollment/registration section
  • The rest of the group continues to review and make notes in the requirements document regarding questions, additions, suggested changes.
  • Steve will add some addition items based on notes he has related to the recently renamed General Enterprise Requirements section
  • Benn pulled some items out to put in the main requirements section that are more functional than technical, wondered if we should have 2 separate lists?
    • Consensus was that they are fine where they are and Bob noted that these types of requirements will be needed when we present our list so that we can generate interest in the project beyond the technical requirements.
  • Bob/Renee - Based on the list of requirements we already have we can/should start documentatting where KIM, PSU, and Open Registry match up and where there are gaps
  • Steve notes that Benn is looking at the differences between then list and Open Registry
    • Benn - Not only looking at what's already in the code, but what's on the future road maps.  Will need Jeremy's input on this as well
  • Bob - some analysis on commercial products and their gaps to our current list of requirements would be nice
    • Steve - there a risk in doing this not only from it being a huge time undertaking, but if we are selective about what offerings we look at, there a good chance other vendors would be put off that we didn't look at them as well.  Probably best not to invest the time in commercial products at this time.
  • Renee - PSU is looking at using "hibernate" as a starting point for their work
  • Bob - based on the remaining work that's needed to be completed and the upcoming holiday, it's unlikely that we'll have a solid document to provide by the Sept. 16 deadline.  Will bring this up in the overall planning group's meeting this afternoon.

...

Highlight
colorred
Action Items

  1. Requirements fit/gaps
    1. Wiki Markup{highlight:red}Renee{highlight}

      Highlight
      colorred
      Renee

      will do look at PSU's initiative against our list of requirements and note them in the new column on the requirements page Wiki Markup{highlight:red}Benn
    2. Highlight
      colorred
      Benn w/Jeremy

      {highlight}

      will look at Open Registry against our list of requirements and note them in the new column on the requirements page
    3. Wiki Markup{highlight:red}Aaron and Eric{highlight}

      Highlight
      colorred
      Aaron and Eric

      will need to look at KIM against our list of requirements and note them in the new column on the requirements page Wiki Markup{highlight:red}All of the above{highlight}
    4. Highlight
      colorred
      All of the above

      will likely need to provide some narrative to go along with the checks that are noted on the requirements page
    Wiki Markup{highlight:red}Bob{highlight}
  2. Highlight
    colorred
    Bob

    will look at what others are building around the Oracle Product and will contact Rob (?) to investigate this.