This page contains community contributed work and experiences. Please add a child page and link it into the list below.
Table of Contents
|Table of Contents|
AD Silver Cookbook - Alignment of institutional Active Directory with InCommon Silver
- Virginia Tech InterOp Testing
- Preliminary Information on IdP Configuration from Virginia Tech's Interop Testing (Scroll down to Assurance section)
- VT Assurance Testing
University of Chicago, "The Chicago Approach to Identity Assurance" (PDF) presented by Dave Langenberg at Identity Week 2013
- Harvard University Executive Summary: Setting a Standard for Both Security and Convenience
- Harvard University Bronze Self Certification document
- IdDB and LDAP Specifics Determining "Member of Community” Status
University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC)
The InCommon Federation Manager (FM) and the InCommon Certificate Manager (CM) are two high-profile web applications that require strong authentication (but not necessarily Silver). An analysis of the assurance requirements of the FM and the CM indicates the need for an assurance profile that rationalizes Bronze requirements in the presence of two-factor authentication.