Tom Barton, U. Chicago, Chair
Chris Hyzer, U. Penn
Jim Fox, U. Washington
Rob Hebron, Independent
Gary Brown, Bristol
Shilen Patel, Duke
Tom Zeller, U. Memphis
Steve Olshansky, Internet2
Emily Eisbruch, Internet2 (scribe)
New Action Items
\[AI\] (Rob and TomZ) will chat about Ant and Mavenunmigrated-wiki-markup Wiki Markup
\[AI\] (Rob) will develop down a list of developer issues related to Maven
\[AI\] (Chris) will create a wiki page about restricting subjects by folderhttps://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+rules+use+case+-+Veto+if+not+eligible+by+folder Wiki Markup \[AI\] (Tom) will get feedback from Rachana Wiki Markup
Carry Over Action Itemsunmigrated-wiki-markup
\[AI\] (SteveO) will move the appropriate development pages in the wiki to project pages in the wiki.
[AI\] (SteveO) will look at queries of the Grouper wiki to be sure there are no outdated pages. \
[AI\] (TomZ) will report on timing for Grouper demo work. \
[AI\] (TomZ) will create a wiki page enumerating activities related to connectors. On hold \
[AI\] (TomZ) will work with Chad in the process of proposing a Working Group to focus on provisioning. On hold \
[AI\] (TomZ and Chris) will discuss/work on LDAP Grouper Loader for importing groups. JIRA 442 \
[AI\] (Everyone) review Rob's chapters and give him feedback on the Grouper Users List.[https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/GrouperWG/GrouperBook] \
[AI\] (TomB) will explore new international participation for work on the Grouper UI
Reminder: Agendize Grouper UI strategy for after the release of Grouper 2.0.
Reminder: Next call: Review Jira
- SteveO is taking over the job of identifying and correcting problems with the Grouper wiki.
- TomB has requested a VM for Rob's demo from the Internet2 Technical Support Group.
LDAPPC Packaging and Testing
- Shib moved to Maven and they are happy w it.
- Grouper has a big Ant script that does a lot.
- Chris suggests it would be nice NOT to move the directory structures around so it's easy to find history
- Maven likes directories named differently
- TomZ: I got Maven to build Grouper but there are issues w 3rd party jars.
- One important change we need to make to use Maven: Need to handle 3rd party jars differently
- You can call Ant Tasks from within Maven
- There are Maven ways of handling things when there is a relationship between projects at the same level – using a Parent POM.
- We’d need to do that, the way Shib is doing for Vers. 3
\[AI\] (Rob and TomZ) will chat about Ant and Maven Wiki Markup \[AI\] (Rob) will develop down a list of developer issues related to Maven Wiki Markup
Restricting Subjects by Folder / Veto if not Eligible
We may need to look at caching strategy overall.unmigrated-wiki-markup
\[AI\] (Chris) will create a wiki page about restricting subjects by folder[https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+rules+use+case+-+Veto+if+not+eligible+by+folder]
\[AI\] When Chris's wiki page is ready, TomB will get feedback from Rachana Wiki Markup
Next Call: Wed., 16-Feb-2011