- OrgIdentitySource: Registry Data Filters run when the Organizational Identity Source record is retrieved from the source and converted to a Registry Organizational Identity. Available in Registry v4.1.0.
- ProvisioningTarget: Registry Data Filters run prior to provisioning data being passed to Provisioner Plugins.
As of Registry v4.1.0, Data Filter Plugins must declare which context(s) they support in
// The context(s) this filter supports public $supportedContexts = array( DataFilterContextEnum::OrgIdentitySource, DataFilterContextEnum::ProvisioningTarget );
Each Data Filter plugin must implement the following function in
DataFilterContextEnum(currently will always be
- dataFilterId: The ID of the appropriate Data Filter instantiation (ie: cm_data_filters:id)
- data: An array of data to be filtered, depending on the context
- OrgIdentitySource: Org Identity data, in the same format as returned by Organizational Identity Source Plugins
- ProvisioningTarget: Provisioning data, in the same format as passed to Provisioner Plugins
- This This field was called labeled
$provisioningDataprior to Registry v4.1.0.