- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Welcome to the NET+ CSTAAC (Cloud Services Technology Architecture Advisory Committee, pronounced C-stack) Working Group wiki.
CSTAAC, Cloud Services Technology Architecture Advisory Committee, is a standing architecture strategy group of community members chartered by Internet2's Vice President for Trust and Identity and NET+ Cloud Services. CSTAAC advises Internet2's Cloud Services and NET+ program areas through interactions with other groups and with Internet2's Vice President for NET+. CSTAAC members include a broad representation from the research and education community.
Several NET+ Service Advisory Board chairs will also serve in an advisory capacity. These individuals include:
- Gerard Shockley, NET+ AWS Advisory Board Chair
- Bob Flynn, Google Higher Ed Customer Advisory Board GCP Track Chair
NET+ CSTAAC Working Group Membership
- Jill Gemmill, Clemson University
- Mark Johnson, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Derek Masseth, University of Arizona
- Jeff Whitworth, University of North Carolina - Greensboro
- Chris Collins, University of Cincinnati
- Dave Marble, OSHEAN
- Boyd Wilson, Omnibond
- Kevin Murphy, University of Nebraska
- Charley Kneifel, Duke University
- Sarah Christen, Cornell University
- Tomomi Imamura, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Bob Flynn, Indiana University
- Sara Jeanes, Internet2, Staff Liason
To Contact CSTAAC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Charter can be found here: https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/UAJ1CQ
For members, links to agendas and minutes.