- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
W Welcome to the NET+ Business, Procurement and Legal Advisory Committee wiki.
This committee is comprised of leaders in the higher education legal and procurement community and is charged with providing feedback and making recommendations to the VP NET+ and Internet2 leadership. This group will continually refine its charge with the NET+ program leadership, exploring areas such as:
- Provide advice to the NET+ program on key program decisions that may impact procurement, including:
- Partnerships with procurement consortia
- Using resellers and distributors vs. direct agreements
- Using a standard form of Customer Agreement vs. aligning on key terms
- Update educational materials related to the NET+ program for sharing with procurement officers and legal departments
- Review and update the procurement analysis worksheet template and determine if a revised or successor document is needed
- Determine what are the key areas of focus for contract management
- Develop key criteria for supplier management
For questions or comments, please contact Sean O'Brien - Internet2 staff liaison - at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For committee members, links to agendas and minutes.
Link to meeting summaries
Current working Working groups:
NET+ BPLAC Membership
Bobby Clark (Chair), Director, CCIT Procurement, Clemson University
Matthew D'Emilio (Vice Chair), Director, University Contracts Office, Carnegie Mellon University
Marra Austin, Director of Procurement, William & Mary
Aria Dovgin, IT Category Lead, University of Chicago
Lester Greenman, Senior Specialist, Office of Information Technology, Northwestern University
Joseph Holewa, Senior Vendor and Contract Manager, Harvard University
Emma Levett, Manager, Software Asset Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Heather Nelson, Contracts Officer, University of Oregon
Emily Perry, Manager, Software Supply Chain, University of Arizona
Carrie Shumaker, Director of Information Technology, Strategy and Operations/CIO, University of Michigan-Dearborn
Loren Malm (NET+ PAG liaison), Vice President and CIO, Ball State University