TAB CTAB Wed March 13, 2019
- All InCommon participants must meet SIRTFI
- All InCommon IDPs must publish error URL
- All InCommon participants must operate current, supported software
- Is running Shib required?
- No, but must be a supported software,
- Note, an organization can’t declare SIRTFI and have unsupported software
- Vulnerabilities of certain XML libraries has been an issue
- Browser standards
- CTAB will need to be prepared to address many questions.
- Error URL is more straightforward than the other two