- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Purpose of the Collaboration Success Program
- accelerate local adoption of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform components to provide the community with guidance more quickly
- assist campuses in the successful deployment of Trusted Access Platform packaged components to address one or more campus need(s),
- provide lessons learned about the local challenges and solutions
- develop deployment guidance and advice for later adopters in the form of presentations, project reports, and locally produced InCommon-related artifacts
- inform InCommon about issues encountered in production implementation
- provide data for next steps regarding adoption support, technology development and the feature set.
Benefits to the Participating Organizations
Through the Collaboration Success Program, InCommon will provide:
- targeted education and training
- access to subject-matter experts
facilitated peer engagement with fellow adopters
leverage dedicated program staff to keep project plans in motion while removing blockers
complete 300 level component training courses
implement components of the InCommon Trusted Access Platform
At the completion of the program, each participating organization will create a case study outlining goals, outcomes, and lessons learned.
For questions or feedback about the InCommon Collaboration Success Program, contact Erin Murtha at emurtha@internet2Jean Chorazyczewski at firstname.lastname@example.org