About the Meetings
Topics for the InCommon CAMP and Advance CAMP are chosen in consultation with InCommon Steering, MACE (the Middleware Architecture Committee for Education which provides guidance for the Internet2 Middleware Initiative), Internet2, and EDUCAUSE. A community program committee is assembled to direct, develop, and deliver each CAMP or Advanced CAMP meeting. InCommon delivers and markets the meetings to the broad higher-education community and its partners, in conjunction with Internet2 and EDUCAUSE.
Sample CAMP topics have included:
- Bridging Security and Identity Management
- Building a Distributed Access Management Infrastructure
- Delivering, Sourcing, and Securing Services Throughout the Student Identity Life Cycle
Sample Advanced CAMP topics have included:
- Registering, Discovering, and Using Distributed Services in Academia
- Workflow Models and Technologies
- Leveraging Campus Infrastructure to Support Virtual Organizations
Check the CAMP archive page for examples of past CAMPs and proceedings. If you would like to suggest a topic or serve on a program committee, send email to email@example.com.