View the webinar recording (Adobe Connect)
Please join us for the The InCommon Community Assurance call Wednesdaycall Wednesday, June 7 at noon ET.
focused on Baseline Expectations Implementation.
Baseline Expectations for Trust in Federation were vetted and approved in fall of 2016. To move this work forward, the InCommon Assurance Advisory Committee (AAC) has developed a draft Baseline Expectations Implementation plan which will be presented on this call. We look forward to the community's input and comments. Please review the key documents prior to the June 7, 2017 call: https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/E5qTBg
- Brett Bieber, University of Nebraska and Chair of the InCommon Assurance Advisory Committee (AAC)
- Adobe Connect
- If you have never attended a Connect Pro meeting before:
- Get a quick overview: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html
- eDial Connection Information:
- +1-734-615-7474 (English I2, Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance)
- +1-866-411-0013 (English I2, toll free US/Canada Only)
- PIN: 0129048 #