- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
|Table of Contents|
If you would like to contact CACTI with your thoughts and suggestions about potential CACTI work items or other topics, please use the email firstname.lastname@example.org
CACTI, Community Architecture Committee for Trust and Identity, is a standing architecture strategy group of community members chartered by Internet2's Vice President for Trust and Identity. CACTI advises Internet2's Trust and Identity program area through interactions with other groups and with Internet2's Vice President for Trust and Identity. CACTI members include a broad representation from research and education. For more information, see the CACTI charter.
- Provide strategic architectural input to Internet2's trust and identity projects and activities.
- Create and manage community working groups as needed in support of trust and identity goals, directions, projects and activities.
- Manage and evolve community standards, e.g., schema, API contracts, MACE registry, etc., and the processes by which working groups operate and trust and identity documents are published. Coordinate and participate with external bodies in establishing such community standards. This body officially approves and adopts such standards and processes for Internet2 Trust and Identity.
- Foster relationships and participate with other national and international activities sufficiently to maintain visibility into developments and trends that are important to R&E and to promote/advocate a coordinated approach to their implementation.
- Broadly share information of relevance with the R&E community about current activities in trust, identity, and associated middleware.
- Maintain public and timely proceedings of the group's activities and of the working groups it engenders
- Engage as appropriate to help achieve education and outreach objectives for Internet2 trust and identity projects and activities.
Visit the InCommon Community Leadership page for the current list of members.
CACTI Meeting Minutes
CACTI Minutes are available here