- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Webinar: Certificate Service Work Plan and SSO/MFA Features
|This is the wiki space for the InCommon Certificate Service. General information and details on subscribing to the service are at www.incommon.org/cert/|
The use of single sign-on and multifactor authentication for accessing the Comodo Certificate Manager is available to any subscriber that also operates an Identity Provider in the InCommon Federation. See the wiki page for details.
The InCommon Certificate Service
The InCommon Certificate Service, created by and for the higher education community, provides unlimited server and client certificates at one low fee.
- Unlimited certificates
- Pricing based on Carnegie classification (see the full fee schedule on our web site)
- Internet2 members receive a 25 percent discount
Types of Certificates Available
- SSL/TLS Certificates
- Extended Validation (EV) Certificates
- Client (Personal) Certificates
- Code Signing Certificates
- IGTF Server Certificates
- ECC (Elliptical Curve Cryptography) Certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions about the InCommon Certificate Service
- InCommon Certificate Manager Administrator and User Guides (hosted at Comodo's support site).
- Technical details on all the certificate types offered by the InCommon Certificate Service
- General use case descriptions for client certificates including the special University of Texas Use Case
- The Client Certificate Deployment Roadmap from the PKI Subcommittee
The cert-users email list provides a forum for questions/answers/comments about the InCommon Certificate Service. To join, send an email to email@example.com with the following in the subject of the message: sub cert-users FirstName LastName. You can use the list archives (you must be a list member) to search for previously asked questions.