- Assemble use cases that will motivate the deliverables of this working group and determine appropriate identity proofing "strength" for this profile
- The InCommon Federation Manager use case has already been identified by the MFA Interoperabililty Profile Working Group.
- Define requirements for and draft the profile
- Develop and recommend scope and plan for adoption
- Present draft to InCommon community for review
- Publish final profile
- Profile should be constrained to address the articulated need actual needs for distributed MFA, as articulated by service provider.
- Ability to implement with current MFA and Federation technology should be a core design constraint.
- Support for this capability should be exposed in the Federation Metadata.