Please volunteer to scribe for an Itana call! The steps are pretty easy and you help support Itana.
We're not going for absolute completeness – please record any of the following that you can:
During the call:
You can scribe in an email, in a document, or directly in the Itana wiki.
|subject||New Itana meeting minutes|
You can email notes to the Itana Steering Committee and someone will post them in the wiki. To get started, copy the following headings into your email:
When you're done, email to: itana-steering@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Once you are done, you can then create a wiki page for the content following the instructions below, or you can simply email your notes to the Itana Steering Committee and someone will post them in the wiki.
If you have access to edit the Itana wiki:
(1) Log into the wiki.
(2) Navigate to the appropriate year for the minutes (starting from the Conference Call page)
(3) Click on the "..." next to the Create button at the top of the wiki. This will bring up the "create from template" dialog box.
(4) Scroll down the list of templates until you see the Itana Minutes template. Select that template and click on Create.
(5) Title your page in reverse date order YYYY-MM-DD Minutes. For example the minutes for June 17, 2016 call are titled "2016-06-17 Minutes"
(6) After the call, save your page.