- The institutional source system invokes the Person Registration and Update service either via a REST API (synchronous method) or by placing a Person Update message in the Person Update queue (asynchronous method).
- The Person Registration and Update Service invokes the Person Match service to determine if the change to demographic information results in a match with another person in the Entity Registry.
- If not, the update proceeds without an attempt to link.
- If the demographic update triggers a match, a message is placed in the Person Verification queue, and an institutionally defined workflow is invoked to resolve the link. Once the institutionally defined workflow completes and a link has been performed (if needed), the update will continue.
- The Person Registration and Update Service stores the updated demographic and contact data in the Master Person Store.
- The Person Registration and Update Service places a message in the Person Update queue to indicate to downstream systems that this person's data has been updated.