Key focus areas of the ScalePriv Project
2. Attribute Registries, Bundles and Application Categories
On these pages we will often group applications into application categories. It will sometimes be useful to group attributes into various attribute bundles based on their common applicability to a set of use cases. A given attribute bundle may be associated with a particular application category when the attributes in that bundle are generally required or useful for the operation of applications in that category.
- A first-cut, extremely rough and rudimentary browsable Multi-Schema Attribute Registry is under development as part of this project. The information is also available in the form of a spreadsheet and a Protégé ontology project.
- LoA Profile Registry
- Rutgers Identity Attribute Registry (PDF)
- Accessibility Support
- R&S Category Bundle from InCommon
- SWAMID Entity Categories
- The Entity Category Attribute Specification (draft-macedir-entity-attribute)
3. Citizen Centric Schema
4. Privacy Manager
Privacy Manager Pilot
5. Anonymous credentials
This is a collection of documents that are useful background and/or resources for the full range of ScalePriv project activities.