- The State of SOA in Higher Education - Analysis and discussion of survey results
- Survey Data Summary - Summary of survey results, methodology, and participants
- Survey Data - Raw data from the online survey forms
The final documents were co-authored by Leo Fernig (University of British Columbia) and Piet Niederhausen (Georgetown University), with the assistance of the SOA Working Group: Dave Perhne (University of Michigan), Glenn Donaldson (The Ohio State University), Keith Hazelton (University of Wisconsin - Madison, Internet2 Middleware), Philip Robinson (Cornell University), Richmond Stevenson (Univesity of Maryland University College), and Scott Fullerton (University of Wisconsin - Madison). Special thanks to Jim Phelps (University of Wisconsin - Madison).
The following materials will be removed once the Final Documents section above is complete.
Round 1 - Full Questionnaire
This section tabulates the results of the various sections of the survey in a format that is more readable than the Google spreadsheet.
The Survey Themes area is a sandbox in which to record unstructured reflections on the survey results.
- Section 1: Survey respondents
- Section 2: SOA maturity of your organization
- Section 3: Industry (vertical) standards
- Section 4: Web Service Integration Capabilities
- Section 5: SOA governance
- Section 6: Data governance
- Section 7: Identity and access management
- Section 8: SOA design principles
- Section 9: SOA technologies
- Section 10: Cost benefit analysis
- Section 11: Individual SOA projects
Round 2 - Short Survey
The working group developed a short survey version of the questionnaire for circulation on multiple mailing lists. See the Final Documents and Survey Questions sections above for information about this survey.