Activities and Role of the Steering Committee
The Steering committee supports the Chair and helps drive the mission of Itana by:
- Building out the content for the upcoming Itana sessions including bi-weekly calls, Screen2Screen sessions, and Face2Face to meetings
- Communicating to the members through various channels including the wiki, email lists, publications, calls, and conferences.
- Supporting the Chair by filling in when the Chair is unavailable.
- Represent Itana at various events
See the current Itana Charter for the full list of duties: Itana Charter
The members of our Steering Committee are:
- J.J. Du Chateau, UW-Madison
- Louis King, Yale University (Vice Chair)
- Piet Niederhausen, University of Washington (Secretary)
- Ashish Pandit, UCSD
- Jim Phelps, University of Washington (Chair)
- Henry Pruitt, NYU (Program Committee)
- Betsy Reinitz, EDUCAUSE
- Beth Schaefer, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (CG Lead, Outreach)
- Mary Stevens, UIUC (Program Committee)
The Steering Committee meets monthly. Meetings are listed on the ITANA Calendar.
Itana Steering Committee Call Minutes - 2017
Minutes of past meetings are available here: