The ITANA Steering Committee, formed in 2014, coordinates ITANA activities and carries out ITANA Governance.
Please contact us with your comments and suggestions! We're at:
- itana-steering at listserv dot educause dot edu
Activities and Role of the Steering Committee
The Steering committee supports the Chair and helps drive the mission of Itana by:
- Building out the content for the upcoming Itana sessions including bi-weekly calls, Screen2Screen sessions, and Face2Face to meetings
- Communicating to the members through various channels including the wiki, email lists, publications, calls, and conferences.
- Supporting the Chair by filling in when the Chair is unavailable.
- Represent Itana at various events
See the current Itana Charter for the full list of duties: Itana Charter
The members of our Steering Committee are:
- J.J. Du Chateau, UW-Madison
- Chris Eagle, University of Michigan
- Louis King, Yale University (Vice Chair)
- Piet Niederhausen, University of Washington (Secretary)
- Jim Phelps, University of Washington (Chair)
- Betsy Reinitz, EDUCAUSE
- Beth Schaefer, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (CG Lead, Outreach)
The Steering Committee meets monthly. Meetings are listed on the ITANA Calendar.
Minutes of past meetings are available here: