Questions for the Face2Face 2009 Survey:
- Description of the Framework:
- The EDUCAUSE CG is a short 1 hour meeting that will be used for outreach and spreading the news.
- One Face2Face (probably 1 day long) would be a working meeting where groups would work on deliverables.
- One Face2Face (one day or 1.5 days long) would be attached to another meeting (probably) and would be a mix of reporting out, working and strategic planning for ITANA.
Does this framework make sense?
EDUCAUSE hosts one meeting a year, Internet2 would host one meeting a year. Would campuses be willing to host 1 meeting a year? What about a modest registration fee for the third meeting.
What role should virtual meetings play in ITANA?
- What organizations do you belong to? CSG, Internet2 Spring / Fall Member Meeting, EDUCAUSE
- What other meetings do you regularly attend: EDUCAUSE Regional Conference,
- What about the EDUCAUSE Enterprise 2009
- would you attend this if there was a $500 registration fee for the ITANA Face2Face?
- Would you rather attend if the meeting was attached to the Spring Member Meeting if the registration fee was $250 per person.
- A $500 registration fee would let us hold the meeting with any other meeting. What would be other meetings that we could concatenate with?
- What about a Gartner event?
- What about a Burton event?
- What about an Open Group Enterprise Architecture Summit?
- One possibility would be campus hosted meetings.
- What do you think of campus hosted meetings?
- Would you be willing to host a meeting?
- Comments: Could be twice a year. Could be 2 days long. Would not be tied to another meeting. Would rotate between campuses.
- What regions of the country are you willing to attend a conference in?
- What time of year would be best for a Face2Face:
- Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June... etc
- Would you be willing to pay a registration fee? If so how much: $100, $200, $300, more.
- How many total meetings a year do you attend? Would you like to attend?
Suggested time slots (from chat with Ann) So here are a few times slots though: End of April/May or Second week in June.
- What activities could we do via virtual meetings?
- What activities could we do via local meet-ups?
- What activities could we do via ad hoc side-bar meetings at other national meetings?
- How do we activate these other meetings? How do we get the word out?