|55min||Review EAMM-edu Document||Louis, Piet|
- Reorder document to present Levels before attributes.
- Is there some way to visual indicate a progression to maturity?
- Is there a need for summarize the structure and approach the reader should take to the document?
- Can each section have a stronger visual to focus attention?
- What are the launch points for the document? How do I engage?
- Let's clarify the audience. This is too complex for senior university administrators.
- What is the EA place and how do we grow it? Put it in the hands of EA practitioners.
- How many actions or practices will there be? Will this create a UX problem? We should consider the ramifications to a web presence.
- Perhaps the CEB slide deck approach would be useful.