These AUP items are designed for users of an institution registering for eduroam before traveling. No AUP should be requested of visiting eduroam users.
By joining the eduroam service as a user you shall be deemed to accept these conditions of use:
- When using the eduroam service, you shall always comply with local laws that regulate the use of the service.
- You shall not use the eduroam service for any unlawful purpose and not (attempt to) breach or circumvent any administrative or security controls.
- You shall respect intellectual property and confidentiality agreements.
- You shall protect your access credentials (e.g. private keys or passwords).
- Use of the eduroam service is at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the service will be available at any time or that it will suit any purpose.
- Logged information is used for administrative, operational, accounting, monitoring and security purposes only. The logged information may be disclosed under lawful order to law enforcement or other entities.
- The access-granting bodies and Resource Providers are entitled to regulate, suspend or terminate your access, within their domain of authority, and you shall immediately comply with their instructions.
- You are liable for the consequences of you violating any of these conditions of use