Child pages
  • Access Management Team Meeting Minutes 11-3-2011
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Access Management Team Meeting Minutes

Date: 11/3/2011

Attendees:

Person

Attended

Tom Barton

(tick)

Jacob Farmer

 

Scott Gibson

(tick)

Chris Hyzer

(tick)

Jimmy Vuccolo


Agenda

1.    Note taker, agenda bash
2.    AI review

(not done) AI: Scott to add the Kuali requirements to the wikispace.

(done) AI: Jimmy to review the PACCMAN use cases to determine if there are any relevant requirements.

3.    Finish going through requirements (& use cases) and indicate whether grouper/KIM meets each
4.    Other areas of the deliverables template?
5.    Else
Tom

NOTES

Grouper/Rice requirement support

  • Attribute requirements: There is overlap with GRP-160, and using Group/Role WS or SQL the SAML system could pull that data and use it
  • POL_0100: For Rice, there are no automatic loaders for data into Rice, but if the data is there from the Identity service, you can use it, or you can add more code to implement new rules
  • No labels