As of Q3 2015, the CIFER AOI work has been transitioned to the TIER-Data Structures and APIs Working Group.
The CIFER API work is intended to develop standard APIs in various areas, in support of the loosely coupled nature of CIFER software. By having standard interfaces, it becomes easier for adopting sites to swap similar components, or to swap homegrown code for community code.
All API work is currently in draft state.
- SOR to Registry API (includes ID Match API, Write API and Core Schema)
- Registry Extraction API (includes Notification and Read)
- Authorization Standard API (aka "Group API")
- Account and Credential Management API
- CIFER API Framework
- Messaging API (discussion and examples)
- Subject Representations
- ApereoCAMP Notes
- GitHub repo of API documentation in RFC style
- Open Issues
- Open Registry RESTful API documentation
- Draft Central Person Registry RESTful API documentation
- COmanage RESTful APIs
- Tutorial on JAX-RS REST support
- API Design Discussion