Welcome to the LRS Standards wiki.
The Learning Records Store (LRS) Special Interest Group (SIG) assembles uses cases for an LRS, creates an LRS reference architecture, and develops implementation/engineering best practices. The SIG promotes open standards that enable data from a variety of teaching and learning tools to be included in the LRS.
Many Internet2 member institutions take advantage of this collaboration. If your institution is one of them then this wiki will provide details on how to make the most of your participation of the programming and interact with peers across Internet2 member institutions.
Over the last couple of years, this collaboration has been meeting over zoom on periodic cadiences with additional support from an email list and Box repository. We are now making a concerted effort to change the way in which we collaborate. This space is being designed to allow participants to engage and add their own content. This functionality will be added over the coming weeks. For now, please see below for details on scheduled meetings, agendas, and email subscriptions.
1.2. Collaboration Contacts
Group Chair(s):Tom Lewis
Internet2 Liaison(s):Matthew Buss
Collaboration Meetings (iCal)
- Cadence: Every 4th Wednesday of the Month
- Time: 10 AM PT, 11 AM MT, 12 PM CT, 1 PM ET
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Zoom Connection (Connection Details): https://internet2.zoom.us/j/99180104420?pwd=dnZOTzRGdWlXN2h4YkhFYlVCbWxrZz09
Collaboration Email List
- Name: lrs-standards
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Subscribe (Open): https://lists.internet2.edu/sympa/info/lrs-standards
1.4. Next Meeting (Future Agendas)
Date: Wednesday, 11/3, 2021 (Rescheduled)
Agenda: From Instructure, Shaun Moon chatting about Live Events and Pete D'Orsi handling Canvas Data 2.
1.5. Additional Collateral
This page is used to house presentations, recordings, and other documentation used by this group.
1.6. Collaborating Institutions
- Brown University
- NC State University
- Northwestern University
- Old Dominion Univeristy
- Rice University
- University of British Columbia
- University of California - Berkeley
- University of California - San Diego
- University of Central Florida
- University of Colorado - Denver
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- University of Michigan
- University of Washington (Chair)
- Utah State University
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Yale University
1.7. Collaborating Service Providers
- Intellify Learning
- McGraw Hill