Save the Date
CAMP Cloud: Identity and Access in an Era of Outsourced Services
November 14-15, 2013 - San Jose, California
Part of the 2013 Identity Week (www.incommon.org/idweek)
Are your campus stakeholders looking at cloud-based solutions? Are you experiencing challenges or do you have concerns with outsourcing email, storage, or other essential services? Are you concerned about the management and maintenance of an accurate, accountable identity inventory? Come to “CAMP Cloud: Identity and Access in an Era of Outsourced Services” and learn about solutions being discussed and implemented across higher education.
What topics will be covered?
You will have a choice of two tracks:
- Technical and policy sessions related to getting started with outsourced and cloud-based services.
- Technical and policy sessions aimed at those who have implemented outsourced and cloud-based solutions. The program for this track will be developed from proposals submitted by you and your colleagues, with short case study presentations and discussions.
With a program guided by the wider identity and access management community, you will have valuable discussions and leave with guidance on topics such as:
- Understanding the technical and policy issues
- Conducting a self-assessment and gap analysis
- Provisioning - getting your users into the cloud
- Enabling bring-your-own-credentials
- Using open-source tools: Grouper, CIFER, Shibboleth
Who should attend?
IT and security management, technical and project managers, implementers, and identity and service architects.