Notes from the InCommon Forum at the Internet2 2010 Spring Member Meeting (April 27, 2010) are now available on the InCommon wiki. The Forum covered a wide range of topics, including:
- Update from InCommon operations
- Update from federation efforts at the National Science Foundation
- Update from the National Institutes of Health
- Discussion of the uApprove user consent application
- Consideration of a default set of attributes provided by IdPs
- Bronze and Silver Identity Assurance Profiles update
- A brief discussion of the eduRoam federated wireless access system that is widely deployed in Europe.