AD-Assurance Notes from November 8
Brian Arkills, UW
Michael Brogan, UW
Jeff Capehart, UFL
Eric Goodman, UCOP
Ron Thielen, U Chicago
David Walker, Internet2/InCommon
Ann West, Internet2/InCommon
November 22 at Noon ET
- Review of comments received and what needs to change in the document
- Issues Eric will address in the next revision. (Eric has a more definitive list.)
- Protection of admin accounts
- Clarify reasoning from interpretations to recommendations
- Make all references to Kerberos mean Windows Kerberos
- Clarify ADFS is out of scope but impacted by "IdP" issues.
- Add executive summary
- Put all into the comments wiki page, with nick's comments at bottom of document. Also, Brian's response to Joe.
- Marc DeBonis's comments (forwarded via Mary Dunker and Ann) about SSL/IPSec/CAS...