Introducing CTAB: Renewing Community Guidance for InCommon's Trust and Assurance
Community Webinar - Wednesday, December 6, 2017
Noon ET / 11 am CT / 10 am MT / 9 am PT
The InCommon Community Assurance webinar December 6, 2017 focused on InCommon’s Assurance Advisory Committee (AAC) changing to the Community Trust and Assurance Board (CTAB).
- The CTAB will have an expanded focus and change the AAC into a board that is representative of the InCommon community in support of our Baseline Expectations.
- The expanded duties will include shepherding the community consensus, guiding InCommon’s Trust Programs, and leading dispute resolution when concerns about participants arise.
- Members will have a substantial and lasting impact on how InCommon enables the academic mission.
- shared the proposed new charter for the Community Trust and Assurance Board (CTAB) and
- solicited new members to begin in 2018
Host and Presenter
- Brett Bieber, University of Nebraska and Chair of the InCommon Assurance Advisory Committee (AAC)