Phase 1 – Technical Demonstration LoA 1
- Will not use production data or live transactions
- Function as a tool to discuss architecture, workflow, and business models
- Each participating organization prototypes their part of the flow
- Develop wire frame to discuss usability and subsequent technical model
- Develop proof of concept once phase 1 wire frame is completed
- Prospect-driven relationships and service requests
- Service Providers manage the account set up with AdmitMe behind the scenes based on the opt in by the student
- Prospect ease of use
- Authn done by AdmitMe or Service Organization being accessed
- Simulate LoA 1 registration authority
New User at a Registration Authority (RA): Prospect accesses Service Organization 1 (SO1) and gives them identity information to receive that service. SO1, an approved registration authority for the AdmitMe Network, asks prospect to create account. Prospect provides userid/password and clicks on Create AdmitMe Authentication Account. SO1/RA communicates with Admit Me in the background and does matching to ensure no duplications. SO1/RA returns success re: new credentials. Authentication information is sent to the user via email to verify new account.
Registered-AdmitMe User Authentication: Prospect can authenticate with AdmitMe credentials to access an AdmitMe Service Organization service.
Registered AdmitMe User Attribute Aggregation: Prospect authenticates with AdmitMe credentials at SO2 and requests a new service. SO2 queries RA/SP1 for users identity information to populate their online form and user then supplies the remaining information required by SP2 to access the service.