InCommon offers a plethora of opportunities for you to receive support, and engage with others, to find the answers needed to help you conquer your Identity and Access Management challenges.
- Learn the basics of Federation and related software.
- Get one-on-one expert answers to your questions.
Perhaps you've gotten your feet a bit wet and you want to learn about — and explore — issues related to identity and access management, you may want to attend a CAMP
So, you know which software components will help to solve your problems. Join us for training to learn more about implementing our solutions.
- InCommon Academy
- InCommon Trusted Access Platform Overview
Now that you've learned about the components, take the plunge and implement your solution. Consider joining the Collaboration Success Program to connect with your peers and our subject matter experts to help with your implementation. Our team, and program alumni, are on hand to help refine your project plans and help you move to production.
Should you find yourself needing help, connect with community experts for help or peruse our resources:
- Explore online resources (e.g. component guides, FAQs)
- Use the open-support email lists with questions about any of the components
- Synchronous near real-time support with experts for participating CSP organizations and program alumni
- Still have questions? Contact us email@example.com
You've come a long way! Stay engaged and influence the direction of the InCommon Federation and Trusted Access Platform, which is continuously evolving.
Advance CAMP - Request and Discuss New Features
Meet with peers and Subject Matter Experts to explore emerging identity-related trends and discuss topics associated with the future of access management for Research and Education.
What you can do:
Join a working group to help identify requirements or develop specifications
Share your work at one one of the three annual meetings
Help a peer
Join the Developer or User lists for our software
Join an Advisory Group
Questions and feedback on InCommon Support and Learning opportunities can be directed to Erin Murtha at firstname.lastname@example.org