Internet2 Confluence has been upgrade to 7.19.18. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
June Update: InCommon Working Groups
Guide to Updates
OIDC-OAuth Deployment WG
Streamlining SP Onboarding WG
- Reviewed Community Consultation Feedback
- Begin incorporating feedback into Working Group Criteria Document, Questionnaire, and Report.
- Finished the working group discussion and review of the Community Consultation Feedback
- Incorporated about 50% of this feedback into the working group material
- Winding down this "phase" of the working group and the deliverables/material. July dedicated to finishing all updates to the material with a TAC presentation shortly thereafter (~early August)
Attributes for Collaboration and Federation WG
- Collected feedback from community consultation.
- Incorporated feedback into draft recommendations and report.
- Released final draft.
- Preparing for TAC presentation in July.
Deployment Profile Working Group
- Wrapped up review of the last couple items from the community consultation feedback.
- Planning a couple of calls for July to invite the community and discuss our responses.
- SAML2int (revised) should be ready to move to the next stage in the ratification process in August.