OIDC-OAuth Deployment WG
Streamlining SP Onboarding WG
- The month of April was largely dedicated towards obtaining final feedback and comments from the working group, and incorporating this feedback into the Final Report, Criteria, and Questionnaire documents.
- The Community Consultation for this material was kicked off: Monday, April 30, 2018 to Monday, May 28, 2018
- The working group has begun reviewing the Community Consultation feedback
- Based on this feedback, changes are starting to be drafted that will be incorporated into all three documents. More specifics to follow.
- We are targeting June to have all consultation feedback incorporated and an 'ending' to this phase of the working group's material/deliverables.
Attributes for Collaboration and Federation WG
Release of report and recommendations.
Posting for community consultation.
Hosted of a session at Global Summit for community feedback.
- Waiting from feedback from community consultation.
Deployment Profile Working Group
- Community consultation period throughout the month
- Started on drafting our final report
- Reviewing the comments we received from the community consultation: https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/GASMBw
- We plan to finish discussing community feedback and hold a call to discuss our responses with the community in late June or early July.
- Continue to draft final report