Internet2 Confluence has been upgrade to 7.19.18. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
April Update: InCommon Working Groups
Guide to Updates
OIDC-OAuth Deployment WG
Streamlining SP Onboarding WG
- Focus on finishing up the SAML Primer document
- Wrapped up the working group's work with both the criteria document and the self-assessment (questionnaire document/Google Form)
- Following the Document Stewardship process for the criteria document, that is 90% finished
- Drafting a working group report, to summarize the material being delivered (criteria document, questionnaire); using the document stewardship process - 70% complete
- Created the community consultation wiki page, getting ready to link the above 2 mentioned documents
- By the end of this month, should have the Working group documents referenced above, tagged appropriately and linked up to the wiki, to formally kick off the community consultation process
- Completed the working group's three main documents: Working Group Final Report, Criteria Document, and Online Questionnaire.
- Kicked off the Community Consultation: Monday, April 30, 2018 to Monday, May 28, 2018
- Continued to incorporate helper documentation and diagrams/images into the Streamlining SP Primer document
Attributes for Collaboration and Federation WG
- Drafting of our recommendations continues with completion expected by the end of April.
- After the draft is completed, the recommendations will be shared for community consultation.
- Draft of report and recommendations completed.
- Preparation for community consultation via email and Global Summit.
- Release of report and recommendations.
- Posting for community consultation.
- Hosting of a session at Global Summit for community feedback.
Deployment Profile Working Group
- Completed edits for the initial draft release of the revised SAML2int
- Community consultation period throughout the month
- Started to draft our final report